Monday, July 17, 2006

Siti Akan Kahwin Dengan Datuk K

It's official. Local chanteuse Siti Nurhaliza has just announced her impending marriage to Datuk Khalid Mohamed Jiwa next month in a joint press conference held this afternoon.

Can't you just hear the sound of all the breaking hearts?:P

Anyways, I can't help but be a little, little bit disappointed. Of course who am I to say who say anything in the face of love, but then again, haven't we heard the story of "famous artiste marries Datuk" once too many times? Tiara Jacquelina, Sharifah Aini (so says my mom:P) and many other nameless artistes who kind of faded away after their marriages into Datin-ship, has all been there done that:P...I was hoping Siti would opt for the unexpected and marry some kampung boy or something:P...but then again, getting married to Datuk K is also unexpected in its own right too I guess...

Ah well, as long as she is happy :)...diharapkan mereka akan bahagia hingga ke anak cucu...

Time to strike up the "Selamat Pengantin Baru" song now...:P

1 Comments:

At 3:36 AM, Blogger SIB KingFisher said...

I was dissapointed :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home