Tuesday, December 27, 2005

These faces...















"Dec 1, 2005

一年一度的NLDS,never felt as meaningful as tonight...太多。。。去年回忆让自己好多感触。。。。。一年真的过了,生活上变了多少?。。。多好多。。。不过发觉到身旁的最好朋友还是。。。他们 :). What more can you ask for from 4 years of love and labour in an organization, than the knowledge that you have in return, something that might possibly...last?...陪着你一生的温暖。。。"

I wrote the above during Gala Dinner of NLDS 2005 in a moment of sudden...what's the word? I can't even describe it :P Granted my Chinese is terrible :P, but at that moment I just wrote it as I felt it...the moment reminded me so much of Youthopia, and it just made me realize that a year has really passed...

There was a feeling of fear, that time can pass by so fast, and after one year has gone by what have I to show for it?

There was also a feeling of warmth, because though there have been many changes in my life, I realized then that the ones that I held close and dear to my heart, are still the same people :)...

It's a reasurring thought, knowing that despite all the ups, downs, changes and being geographically apart from each other, I still loved, and am still loved by, the same faces...:)

And when NLDS ended, I felt that there are more of these faces that I can treasure, thanks to the friendships that I made, and some strengthened, in NLDS, particularly in the Faci team :)...

To the Sunnybears, I love you guys, you know it....:)

To the Faci Team, I had a brilliant week in NLDS...It was one of those rare conferences where I had no bad moods at all, tiredness and fatigue yes, but throughout the whole week I was so filled with warmth, energy and inspiration from you guys that it was honestly, a very emotionally fulfilling week :) Ohh, and fulfilling hugs-wise too :P (Thanks Faby & Sandy!:))

Two very different teams...

Two defining moments in my @ life...

All i can say is...

(at this point I am kind of speechless cuz the only words running through my mind now are some Chinese words, but then my command of the language is so sucky I don't think people will get me when I write it down :P)

Hmm...how to explain how much you guys mean to me?

Aww hell, sucky as this may sound I am gonna write this anyway :P

你们填满了我的心 :)

( Literally translated it means "You fill my heart :)", but then in the English language this will make you go "fill my heart with what?" :P. So, basically, just think of all the nice things that makes you smile and feel warm inside, and...that's what you guys fill my heart with :) )

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger badguyjk said...

hey... use chinese woh... not bad ah.. glad i'm the 1 in the photo... take k

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger Jess said...

JInn Kae :)

Heheh of course must have u in the pic...must have at least 1 leng chai there ma rite (Piak-that's the sound of the other SUnnybears & Faci 2005 abangs hitting me hehehe:P) MIss you hugs! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home