Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Tastes from childhood...


Buah Salak

A local jungle produce that we bought when my family & I took a day trip along the newly opened (and still building) coastal highway (Ngiammy, Woonie, Juney & Jinn Kae's next cycling conquest perhaps?:P). Its snakeskin like shell uncovers yellowish-white fruit that has a unique taste that I am not really sure how to describe in words:P The fruit inside is clove-like, like garlic and normally comes in 3 sections, all edible :). I loved eating this fruit when I was a kid :)...



Biskut Tahi Kucing :P

...Or at least that's what my grandma calls it due to its twisted shape:P (The name printed on the packet was Biskut Pintal Manis). It is very much a sweet treat with sugar coated all over it :)... but take note its pretty hard so you have to have a good pair of strong teeth to eat it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home