Friday, July 28, 2006

Ephite

I don't like to use the four-letter word.

But this week has proved itself to be more than worthy of such an occasion.

So here goes.

Ephite!!!! Ephite ephite ephite!!!! EPHITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pronounced F-it:P)

Work-wise, it was both hectic and tiring, with 2 MODs, finalizing payroll (argh!!! I hate looking at all those numbers!!!), getting pissed off by some staff being absent, and doing all sorts of pre and post in-house training paperwork (another of my HRDF claims has been rejected! Argh!!! What the F??!!!)...

Relationship-wise, it has been totally sucky with a capital S. First that boy that is known as my BF (ughh...does he even deserve that title???) breaks my heart by telling me that he might not be able to go to his convo and meet me as his company has decided to send him to overseas training for 2 months NEXT WEEK!!!! And I have been SOOOOO looking forward to that trip (Ephite!). Right, maybe that offence is forgivable as it was not his decision, but surely his action after that is! After breaking that news to me he has the nerve to act MIA more than usual. Unaswered calls, unreplied smses....cannot tahan!!!

Friendship-wise, it's been sad as this weekend sees my best friend, Ah Ching, the ONLY non-family companion that I have in Miri leaving as she has been posted to Kuching to be a lecturer in a community college there...And now I am truly alone :(.

Physical-wise, I got a hair cut today. Not happy with it. NOT AT ALL

Driving-wise, gosh this is funny. Funny as in you want to laugh and cry at the same time because what just happened was a bit too freaky for you. I "underturned" the steering wheel while rounding on a U-Turn causing my car to lightly bump against the divider. Not really an accident because my car was moving ultra slow and no damages were done. BUT the freaky thing was that the U turn was in the middle of this crossroad. So imagine my panic as my little Kancil was stuck there against the divider and on my left there was all this vehicles just waiting to rush INTO me the minute the traffic light goes green. ARgh!!!! Thank goodness I managed to reverse and get back on the road in time, if not maybe there will be a squashed Kancil in the middle of the road in Miri :(......

Sigh...it's sad that all the ephites in the world cannot change the fact that I am alone.

3 Comments:

At 10:19 AM, Blogger William said...

And English has a new word!

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger Hui Woon+~*'*'*~+.._.. said...

Hey dear...

Sorry to hear all those bad stuff pouring on you :(

Though I must disagree...you're never alone k? ;) Hugsssss...

 
At 11:52 PM, Blogger Jess said...

To William,

Gunakanlah perkataan "ephite" tanpa was-was ;)

Woonie,
Thanks.....hugs back and I feel better now:) Will blog my little weekend travel soon enuf and upload my pics:) Btw just have to say u look really goodand young!!!! ahahahahah;) miss u hugs:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home