Sunday, August 13, 2006

My New Backpack :)


My new blue backpack =D. Nope, not travelling anywhere anytime soon, but it was on sale, and I figured (and hope) that there will come a time in the future when I will need it :) It is 75 litres, which is a little bit over than what I can actually carry but I'll just have to remind myself not to stuff it full the next time I use it then ahaha:P It was actually suppose to be a "Buy 1 Free 1" item, but as it was the last one left, the tauke just sold it at half price (which is the same price that you will get it for anyway if you bought it at the original price and got another free one:P). Sigh...and I was thinking that me & Khoon can get couple backpacks ahahah :P...sorry sayang no go, but it's a good excuse to go shopping together right?;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home