Saturday, February 03, 2007

Baptism by Fire


Our company has an Emergency Team set up of different staff from various departments to handle any emergencies that may crop up in our company's daily operations. Duty of the Emergency Team works on rotational basis, meaning this week Staff A will be on duty, next week Staff B....and so on and so forth. The emergency may range from something small like an employee fainting in office or something major like a platform leak.
Guess WHO was on duty (on her first day no less!!!) when the above event happened???
It was a great learning experience (as my seniors keep reminding me), but I sure wish that this learning experience didn't have to cost a life....

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Jay said...

phewww! finally... found ur blog ;p u can really write, girl! - from wrapping paper to your section mate (hehehee). wish u r in my section - u'll enjoy it (waaa me so confident ho?)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home