Sunday, October 16, 2005

Birthday Weekend

...a new pair of Green suede shoes...
...a mouldy 3-weeks old Dunkin Donut injected with black ink...
...a hard boiled egg covered with well wishes...
...smses from friends and family near and far..
...a free KFC dinner treat...
...an absolutely huge red & white lollipop...
...a handmade 3D card painstakingly carved out...
...a cute card with puppies and bears on it...
...and lastly...
...a whole weekend with my Frog Prince :)...

...are all treasures that I will keep to savour in years to come as the memories of this wonderful birthday weekend :)

Hugs & kisses to everyone who gave their best wishes, be it in the form of sms, card or present, and to my sayang, Happy Belated Birthday :)!!!
Thanks so much for the present and all the trouble you went to get it for me...I know you don't like shopping and all that but you found just the one that I like!!! :) Big hugs & kisses to you...hope can grow old(er) with you every year :)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home