Tuesday, August 16, 2005

My Frog Prince


His name is not Prince Charming (its AH Khoon:P), he doesn't play the guitar or sing,he doesnt share my love for cheesecakes and sushi, nor has he ever given me flowers before or after we got together, but I love him....:)

Before I even had any inkling that I will fall for him, I wrote this about Ah Khoon (with whom I have shared 4 and counting years of friendship:)):

"If life can be measured in terms of variables, Ah Khoon will be one of the pembolehubah malar (constant factor) in my life :). A constant source of strength and smiles, he is always, always there for me :)..."

I believed in that then, and I still believe in it now :)

MAybe that's why I love him so much...:)

2 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger The Who said...

amboi amboi, jiwangnyer....

 
At 8:54 PM, Blogger azzad said...

"I love cuddling" too! ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home