Saturday, October 01, 2005

"A thousand years" from JK :)

The newest blogger in town, Jinn Kae aka JBG (Johor Bad Guy), has a flair of writing poems on behalf of other people...:P Meaning he put into words what others are feeling...

So far all his poems has been pretty melancholic, so since i requested for some happier writings, he has written one poem for me called "A Thousand Years" in mandarin which is supposed to describe the feelings I have towards my Frog Prince, you know being in love and all...

And I just cried because I am so touched by it :P.

I don't know which part touched me more, the fact that I have a poem dedicated to me (well technically its dedicated to my Frog Prince but then it's written with me in mind so...:P), or just the fact that I read the poem and...it's so true :')...

Sayang....sayang sangat dengan sayang I...going to miss him so much when I leave for home...:(


1 Comments:

At 10:28 PM, Blogger badguyjk said...

jess, dun cry, dun cry... i din prepare tissue ppr oh... juz quite a long time din write this kind of stuff, juz utilise my " office goyang kaki" time to polish back my writing skills... hehe , thx 4 ur praise ya!! ..jbg

 

Post a Comment

<< Home