Monday, October 17, 2005

Leaving...

"'Cause these are the days worth livin'
These are the years we're given
And these are the moments
These are the times
Let's make the best out of our lives..."

"Our Lives" - The Calling

This song was a song that I associated with the Sunnybears while we were busy with Youthopia, simply because I was having a ball of a time and I knew that there was this crazy bunch of people who was enjoying the ride as much as I was and giving Youthopia the best that they have got. As I am faced with my last days in Taman Universiti since I am leaving for home this Sunday, it does hurt with a pang, knowing those days will never return...

Which is probably one of the reasons that I am choosing to leave. Staying here sometimes hurt, simply because it is hard to face an environment which is the same and yet where everything has changed...Haha I guess I am just one of the slow ones in this world who clings on and gets attached to a time/place/person too much...

In the course of the past few months I have found myself making several difficult (for me at least) decisions...choosing to turn down a great opportunity in pursuit of a dream....choosing to tough it out here on my own...and finally choosing to leave when I realize that I wasn't strong enough...

Sigh...I really don't know where I am going with this blog :p but for sure...leaving...leaves me with a very "zhen zhong" (is that the correct pin ying?:P)feeling in my heart...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home