Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back Home

I came back home on 23rd October Sunday. Aside from leaving 3 excess baggages which I couldn't pay for as every extra 1kg costs RM12 (crazy bloody #$%@ AirAsia :( ) , it feels likeI left...a big part of my life behind. Much to the disappointment of everyone who sent me off,I didn't cry in the airport as expected as I was in too much of a rush to get on board (I was running really late). Anyway, if it makes anyone feel better, I DID cry in the plane (the guy sitting beside me keep glancing curiously over:P)

So yup, I am home.

It is good to be home.

But yet it must be said...

...I miss everyone back there, I miss my sayang...

...and I think of the days past often...

3 Comments:

At 7:58 AM, Blogger ^o^ Kim Own said...

hey.. u dint cry in airport is okie de..

we oso dint cry.. that's good..

we are saving trees..

hey GOD.. didnt u see whole gang of us are are doing charity on behalf of u? plz do something for us so hat we could gather asap:)

 
At 6:47 PM, Blogger Caffeine&tomatoes said...

dear dear jess..
thanks for calling me..i really appreciate it!sigh..miss u so much..until dream of you loh..hope u treat the time at home is a holiday, spending time with family is precious na..i do miss home and have ben away since july leh..so u are lucky dear..c u in dec yeah!!! love and hugs from 'fan(1) ban(3) fan(4) tuan(2)'

 
At 6:43 AM, Blogger Jess said...

hey...

I love & miss u guys...:)

hugs,
jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home