Friday, December 30, 2005

Koko and The Wonders of the World


I have just finished playing this educational, interactive CD-ROM that comes free with every purchase of one box of Koko Krunch (you gotta love them cereals!;) )

It's called Koko and The Wonders of the World, and you as Koko need to travel to the 7 Wonders of the World and answer questions and complete challenges that tests your English, Maths and General Knowledge, in order to get 7 jewels that will help you built a Koko Krunch factory :D

I've successfully built my factory already and I must say it's really kinda fun, this interactive game thing :)...

Anyway, according to the CD-ROM, the 7 Wonders of the World are:

1) Statue of Liberty, USA
2) Taj Mahal, India
3) Great Wall of China, China
4) Eiffel Tower, France
5) Empire State Building, USA (because of the King Kong connections, perhaps :P?)
6) Leaning Tower of Pisa, Italy
7) The Great Pyramids, Egypt.

Though I don't think this is the definitive list of the Wonders of the World (I don't think there IS any definitive list :P), I am just...amazed that I have been to 3 of the places on the list in this past year alone.

I don't think I can ever top that in this lifetime, but just for the chance to say that I have done so...I am grateful :).

4 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Blogger kablooi said...

hey...ok so i've been to two of those on your list but unfortunately cannot kalah you... cos i didn't visit them in 2005 alone!! :D anyways, happy new year! tks for the pic. xoxoxo

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger jasmine said...

wow. quite an achievement...when did u go to egypt?

 
At 6:31 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Jillyn,

I wanna go see Taj Mahal....it looks AMAZING in your pics (and Leonards & Anisha's...which means it must look amazing in real life! :P)..Lee Ling I went to Egypt just in December...it was our 3rd Prize in L'Oreal Brandstorm (we got a trip worth 2500 Euros) so we chose Egypt :)...I still Love paris teh best though :p Happy New Year to you both & hugs!!! :)

 
At 9:04 PM, Blogger kablooi said...

you guys deserve your brandstorm win and it's great to see you enjoyed yourself after all the hard work! and yes, the taj is quite quite amazing... ;p never dreamt i'd go there but i did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home