Saturday, January 14, 2006

Life Shots

I have always loved taking pictures, be it behind or in front of the lenses :P Though my family's camera broke down ages ago, I was lucky enough to amass a pretty good collection of my pictures from other friends during secondary school in order for me to record those years in pictures :). In my university life it seemed that I was destined to do the same, until I was lucky enough to be allowed to keep the family's analog camera in my 2nd year :) Since then I have been steadily taking pictures of all the major happenings and events in my university life :)...

Early last year, just before Woonie, Kok Hin and I flew to Paris for the L'Oreal Brandstorm Finals, I got myself a digicam :) Well, what can I say, it is a love affair that continues till now :P... My pictures are far from professional, but they are reminders of places that I have been to, friends that I love, memorable experiences, milestones in my life...and for that, I think they're "picture-perfect" :)

Surf over to http://jesspicturepicks.blogspot.com for some of my favs :)....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home