Thursday, March 16, 2006

Terms of Endearment

There's something wonderfully sweet about calling someone you love with a term of enderment or nickname...regardless of how true the nickname is (example: one might be called handsome but be anything but:P), it kind of reflects the warmth and love you feel for each other :)....

In case you're wondering, I'm not talking about my bf*(who just calls me by my name while slipping in a "sayang" once in a while:P), but about two SMSes that I received yesterday...One from Megat where he called me "babe", the other from Wei Ling which she started with a "Hey Sexy!" =D Ahhh...just puts a smile on my face & a warm fuzzy feeling in my heart...the feeling of being loved :)...

Hehehe suka suka...:)

*Early on in our relationship, I did ask Ah Khoon whether we should give each other pet names now that we were dating and all that. I started saying words like "Dear", "Honey", "Cutie Pie"....and then both of us shuddered together:P We decided then and there to stick with calling each other, just plain "Khoon" and "Jess":P.

1 Comments:

At 6:35 AM, Blogger azzad said...

I think calling each other endearments cannot be decided over a discussion over cappuccino, rather a natural effect of affection & adoration & longing & all that lovey dovey to each other.

On another note, I think it's highly amusing to see non-Malay couple to slip 'sayangs' now & then. Hehe

& hey i like the idea of you last line. Perfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home