Thursday, January 19, 2006

6.1 Billion People...

...is the number of the people in the planet according to Iskandar, and I think he's right. Yeah he knows his facts about this kind of thing:P

I was just googling for "8TV's Malaysia's Most Beautiful" which I managed to catch just now(oh don't get me started on that show and my unsatisfaction at the final 2 finalists:P, we'll see how the result goes and then maybe I'll blog about it:P), and I stumbled upon a few blogs where people wrote about their opinions towards the show...

...and looking through these random blogs...it just struck me...how MANY interesting people out there I have yet to meet and get to know:P I mean, for all you know the guy standing behind you in that McDonald's line can be really cool who has his own band and has adopted a child in Ethiopia or something:P

6.1 billion people.....cool:)

4 Comments:

At 8:31 PM, Blogger The Who said...

yes yes, got mentioned in Jess' blog heheheh

ahahah, just dropping by your comment section *lol*

 
At 7:03 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Isk isk..

Hahah mentioned in a good light nonetheless:P yeah yeah me jz happy that ade oragng baca blog I dengan quite setianya heheheh:P I read urs too k heheh:)

Take care & hugs!
Jess

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger kablooi said...

isk somehow always has all the time in the world to baca ppl's blog quite setia-ly... i salute this guy man! :D

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Jillyn,

I read yours too!!! :) Just not much of a comment leaver :P sorry...

Take care & hugs!:)
Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home