Saturday, February 04, 2006

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Every time i read a new Harry Potter book, it's like falling in love all over again :)...
I can't bear to think that the next installment will be the last, and yet at the same time I can't wait for it to come out, as Book 6 is nothing short of BRILLIANT. In this book, our boy Harry has undoubtedly crossed the line separating boy and MAN. :) Fantastic book! I absolutely love this JK Rowling woman! :) Now if only the movies will do the books justice...



For the record, I generally enjoy the HP movies, when taken at face value and seen as merely movies (love LOVE the actors =D), but if I am to judge the movies as adaptation films of the books, then yes, they are sadly lacking in the Oomph and impact and rich details that grips you when you read a Harry Potter book (regardless of how many times you have read it ;) ).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home