Thursday, January 26, 2006

Happy Birthday Own Chai! :)


Happy Birthday Own Chai!!! My wonderful and adorable No.2 ;)

Hehehe...you might wonder why I put this picture in my blog instead of a portrait shot of you:P Well the thing is, these are the things that signify Own Chai to me...
When I see this picture I think of all the times I sit beside you in your blue Ford (BEH xxxx) or your purple Proton Saga Aeroback (WCP xxxx) as you bring me out for breakfast, lunch, dinner, supper, shopping, to and from classes, or just to go 'dou dou' ;)...
I will see your yellow handphone on the dashboard, and sometimes when you are changing your gear during driving I will notice the watch and the ethnic looking bangle on your wrist:)..
Hehehe scary isn't it how I can remember the small details?:P No no, it doesn't mean I'm stalking you, it's just a testament of how close and comfortable our friendship has grown over the years :)....

You're probably the best thing I gained after my break-up:P Thanks for being you, and here's hoping that you will find your happiness soon...no matter what I will always sayang you and "hound" you no matter how unwilling you are to layan me hehhe:P

希望你可以早日找到你要的辛福:)

1 Comments:

At 10:48 PM, Blogger ^o^ Kim Own said...

hehe.. so gan dong oh..
so sweet of u..
tq so much..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home