Saturday, April 22, 2006

Part of the Family

Every year my sayang Ah Khoon and his housemates, along with a few close friends (and their other halves:P) will have a reunion dinner before Chinese New Year. I had the honour of joining them last year (though I was not together with Ah Khoon then...but looking back now I guess I was somewhat Ah Khoon's "date" for the evening ahah:P), but this year I didn't go since I was back in Sarawak. Of course this year's dinner was extra special as it was their final year and everyone might not be able to gather together in such a way in the future. And so to mark this special occasion, everyone received a nice souvenir and a tiny booklet which had everyone's contacts inside. On my recent trip to JB, I had a pleasant surprise when I saw my name inside the booklet next to Ah Khoon's name (*blushes* :) ). Despite not being present at the dinner, I guess I'm considred part of the family now =D

1 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger ^o^ Kim Own said...

:).. so nice woh.. be part of the family..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home