Thursday, March 23, 2006

Wishful Thinking...

...to be thought so beautiful that you will want to capture in picture my every move...
...to be though so eloquent that you never tire of my writings and ramblings...
...to be missed so deeply that you will cross oceans to reach me...
...to have a voice so adored you'll call just to hear me say 'hello'...
...to be considered so precious that you will want to have a future with me...

'This ain't no movie no, no fairy-tale conclusion y'all, it gets more confusing everyday..."
- "Ordinary People", John Legend

2 Comments:

At 9:47 PM, Blogger Putnumber Editor said...

hi, is nice to read a blog written by a utm student...im first time here and say hi to you!

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Putnumber Editor said...

See... i visiting ur blog again... n i love HuGs too! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home