Monday, August 28, 2006

Counting Down The Days

"I wanna travel through time,
see your surprise,
hold you so tight,
I'm counting down the days tonight,
I just want to be
A million miles away from here..........."
Just a couple more days and I will finally get a break! Oh I am so so so so so so in an on leave mood now:P....Haha I know that my most recent leave was just a few weeks ago on that "rush hour" trip to Penang to see Khoon before he left for US, but that visit doesnt really count because out of the 4 days, I think I spent around 1 and half for travelling :(...
Like most of my breaks, there will be a certain amount of travelling involved in this break as well(that's what happens when you're living on my side of the world:P) so I guess it won't be a physically re-energizing kind of break (I hardly have one actually now that I think of it:P Every break I will be gallivanting "overseas" to see Khoon so...:P), but I sure hope its a visit that will enrich me emotionally...the kind that renews your faith and hope in people, in love, in life....:)
This time around, I plan to...
- Bask in the laughter, hugs & affection of my sayang and close friends and change my status of "Sendirian Berhad" to "Jess & Co" temporarily ( It's a lonely life here in Miri tis true....)
- Go ShoPpinG!!! (Missing my old haunts too :P)
- Satisfy my food cravings...every time I go to Peninsula Malaysia I will make a mental list of food I want to eat...right now I'm thinking sushi, Secret Recipe, Dunkin' Donuts, some good old mamak food (it will always be the food most reminiscent of my uni days and they are hard to come by in Miri), some spicy Tom Yam or Ikan Bakar (I love Singgah Selalu's), nasi lemak maybe, STARBUCKS!!! hahaa the list goes on and on...but most recently I acquired a craving for THIS, which I had as lunch in KL Sentral on my way to see Khoon a few weeks ago...
Starbucks' Sirens's Salad (heavenly music in the background:P)
It serves so much better as food you can actually eat, instead of being just a pretty picture heheh...and I think it's the first time that I am actually craving a higly concentrated amount of vegetables, so that can't be such a bad thing right?;)
Ahhh can't wait can't wait can't wait!!!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home