Monday, August 14, 2006

I Blew It :(


http://www.travelandlivingasia.com/5takes/casting/.

I really don't know whether I uploaded my video up or not last night. I kept trying and trying but everytime after the upload page finished loading the message "this page cannot be displayed" will appear. Haha blame me for doing it last minute...and after I went to the trouble of borrowing a video camera and all that too.....I mean yeah of course I keep telling and telling myself how slim my chances are because you never know how many gazillions of people are trying out for the show but then again I still can't help but be disappointed that my name's not there....

Sigh....it's just been a really really tiring day. Maybe its PMS but I just feel highly irritated right now...probably started last night when I couldn't upload my video, and then rushing for the all the paperwork involved in the process of accepting a new job offer....I really really hate rushing for things, especially for something as important as a career change, and as of now things are not settled yet so the scrambled mess in my mind is still there...

Gosh I so need a hug right now :'(

I miss talking to my sayang too..... :'( :'( :'(

*Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy" keeps playing in my mind....*

Right at this moment, just wishing for....
...a warm hug from a close friend (family and colleagues just can't provide the same warmth)
...encouraging words somewhere along the lines of "That travel channel dunno what they are missing :P"
...an sms invite saying "Wanna yumcha tonight? I fetch you :) "

Sigh...and another sad news...our house cat passed away last week because of illness...during his last few days he was already refusing to eat...sigh...hope meow meow is happy in meow meow heaven....

5 Comments:

At 6:01 AM, Blogger Hui Woon+~*'*'*~+.._.. said...

hey girl...

:(....and you know what, I was seriously scrolling at the entries that got thru and they are not such a big deal. You could have beaten most of them hands down! The only really interesting one was from this Aussie Octavia girl (her clip was really creative and cute...so Real) and a really cute green eyed Remi guy from Aus....the rest...hmm...

But hey, "Hujan bukan risaunya, apabila pelangi menanti" (a soon to be commercial line) ;)

So here's all 3 things to make you feel better:
1) **virtual BEAR hug**
2) Seriously, they are missing the best travel journalist they'll ever get ;) ---testi from a travel partner
3) Yam char date for 1st Sept in Tmn U? ;) I'll fetch if Khoon will let..haha

love you lots!

 
At 7:07 AM, Blogger Whoareyou said...

leng lui!! finally i go on your blog :P

 
At 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheer up, move on, prepare for the worst and pray for the best!

Well, you're having a change in career right? Silver lining...

so your predicament and situation will surely turn for the better. Cheerios!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger jasmine said...

hullo m'dear girl. are you in kl @ the moment? its been ages since i last saw you!!! missed you!

and here's one of them hugs you need... *hugs*

take care. :)

 
At 8:04 AM, Blogger Jess said...

HEy all,

Thanks thanks for all ur concern:) Lee Ling I am still based in Miri here...and my new job is based here as well so nope not moving anytime soon:P...Take care & hugs too!:)

Love,
Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home