Monday, April 30, 2007

My Fair Lady

I must have been emanating extra loveable vibes in the past two weeks to get the warm attention of not one, but two charming gentlemen.... =p

Though my Sayang is still my Sayang, a girl can't help but be FLATTERED by it all now, can she? ;)

*Jess wiggles her shoulders in girlish excitement*

To You, thank you so much for bringing a little bit of romance into my life =). You have a way of making a girl feel so special inside, and I am sorry that I can't be your happy ever after...

4 Comments:

At 7:03 PM, Blogger The Who said...

oohhh!!! skandal!!!!

 
At 3:27 AM, Blogger kablooi said...

hehe... agree. has khoon seen this post?!! ;p but then again, it could swing both ways, isk.

 
At 6:01 AM, Blogger Jess said...

Dearies...

No worries Khoon knows the story hhahaha...he has been an avid listener of the story from Day 1 ;)

 
At 12:05 PM, Blogger William said...

*wonders where he can get the juicy bits of the gossip*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home