Thursday, May 03, 2007

Adieu...


Just a little entry to bid farewell to my favourite cream coloured jacket, which I accidentally left in my KK hotel room while I was there two weeks ago on a business trip =(

I bought the jacket just before leaving for Paris for the Brandstorm International Finals while Woonie and I were shopping for our team's uniform (probably the only time that shopping came close to torturous for us both=p) in Mid Valley...and its kept me warm on countless memorable occasions ever since, and I will always remember it very fondly...



Me & my jacket in Torino, Italy




On arrival in Cairo, Egypt



Who's that NLDS Faci in the Cream coloured jacket? ;)


Laughing with Woonie and Ngiammy at Ming Tian..in my favourite jacket ;)



One of my last trips with my faithful companion - At the Japanese Garden in Bukit Tinggi

Adieu adieu...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home