Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Birthday from Peter

I am listening to David Tao now and it reminds me of Peter, one of
my fellow OCs that I met in AP Taiwan,as David Tao is his favourite singer...
Then I suddenly remembered the wonderful gift that Peter gave me for my
birthday, and now that gift is gone because my PC went kaput on me and the
gift has gone away with it...:(

It was actually a birthday song recorded for me from Peter...I remember it was so funny,
I actually saw him online on my birthday, and I told him that I had turned a year older,
his reaction was:"What?!!? Today is your birthday???Wait for me!!!" and then he went away
for awhile, and the next thing I knew he had sent me an MP3 file over MSN..I accepted, and when I
opened it, there was Peter's voice singing me a Birthday song with his guitar strumming
in the background... :) So sweet...Recorded and "signed,sealed, delivered.." all the way from
Taiwan on my 22nd birthday :)...ahhh the wonders of technology...

And now it's gone :(...

My own special birthday song from Peter is gone....sigh...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home