Thursday, September 07, 2006

In Pictures :)

Last weekend was brilliant! :)
Meeting up with my sayang, the mini Sunnybears Reunion, some great shopping and celebrating the graduation of several of my closest friends (and my sayang of course:P) really made it a weekend to remember! :)
I think that graduation day/weekend is one of those things that everyone should experience in their lives at least once, regardless of whether it's your own graduation or someone close to you. The happiness, the pride, the laughter, the poignancy...all these jumbled emotions mixed up with the vibrant colours of robes, flowers and soft toys makes for an atmosphere and almost carnival-like mood that reminds you of one thing :
that It's Good To be Alive :).
Here are some of my favourite shots from last weekend, starting with candid ones first :)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home