Thursday, May 03, 2007

Foodies Unite!

By a stroke of luck, the venue for my 1 week meeting which was initially scheduled to be at Kota Kinabalu was changed to KL at the last minute...

So after a week's sojourn in Jesselton (though it being a business trip, it was definitely more hectic than the what the word 'sojourn' will imply=p, but that will be another blog entry ya;)), I spent another week away from office in KL... and with the long weekend looming thanks to the double whammy Public Holidays of Labour Day and Wesak Day, I took the chance to scoot up North to Penang to meet up with my Sayang and Juney bear...=)

Looking back at the few pictures that I took of last weekend, I realized that this trip was really all about the food....;)



With the sinful Mud Pie at TGI Friday's....the ultimate dessert for a chocolate lover like me;)



Juney & me with our Mango Snow Ice....Simply Mango-licious!!! =D


My Sayang's a foodie too ;)



Penang Char Kuay Teow - Hawker food at its best!


My Starbucks' caffeine fix, and not forgetting their Yummy Siren's Salad =)



And finally, just a nice steaming mug of tea....=)


What better way to spend a weekend than with good food and great company ya?;)

2 Comments:

At 8:11 PM, Blogger Caffeine&tomatoes said...

hey girl:)
thanks for spending ur weekend in penang..enjoyed shopping, makan and all our bitching sessions..hahah:) miss u

 
At 6:46 AM, Blogger The Who said...

lapar lapar.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home