Sunday, May 20, 2007

From The Cube

Unlike in my previous job, I can't access the Internet at work, which is a bit troublesome, especially when inspiration strikes (blog-wise) but I am unable to post the entry up....normally I type them offline and tell myself that I will go around posting them up sometime soon....which normally never happens =p So to make up for those times I am posting up not one, not two, but THREE random thoughts that went through my mind while at work....random no doubt, but still insistent enough to be written=p....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 Simple Rules

3 simple rules I try hard to live by, despite the hectic pace of life:

i) Take time to read.
ii) Take time to write (ie blog =p).
iii) Take time to keep in touch with those I love. =)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What in the what the......?

At the receiving end of uncalled for sarcasm when you were trying to be helpful and efficient (you thought!!!) sucks.

Just another typical day in the life of a corporate lemming.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Consequences

I should have known better.

And now we are locked in a gridlock, and any actions I take from now on will just seem selfish and fake.

It's a sad thing to not be able to express your true feelings, to have them reined in because its the right thing to do.

If I told you that I know how you feel, that I've been there before, will you believe me?

It's not just lip service you know. It's probably one reason why I like you so much, because I've been there, and I know how it feels.

I really should have known better.


*just an afterthought: shit, this is such an emo entry, I've been reading too much William Liew! ;p heheh no offence Will, for the record I DO enjoy reading your blog =)