Sunday, July 15, 2007

Hours Before The Blues

I'm home.

After being away from home and office for 3 whole weeks for my Induction Programme (nope I have NOT switched jobs...it just took me awhile to get releasability to join the programme that's all =p), I am home.

It's late, and I should be getting some sleep since I'm working tomorrow, but just thought I'd get get some offline entries up online, and who knows, perhaps subconsciously I'm just trying to stretch this moment, the end of the last 3 weeks last as long as possible....

...because I'm sure, the moment I open my eyes from slumber in a few hours' time, I will be suffering from one of the worst case of Monday blues ever =o/........

"Why do all good things come to an end, come to an end...?"
- "All Good Things", Nelly Furtado

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home