Monday, October 01, 2007

All Things 5

Tagged by Imran:

5 Things In My Bag
Handphone, purse, lip balm, Staff ID, foundation.

5 Things in My Head
i) Mid Year Performance Review
ii) How pissed off I am with him whom I call my BF
iii) How I'm gonna miss my Broadband access when I moved to our new house (the area is new and does not have any telephone lines up yet).
iv) Raya holis.....I need a break ;(
v) Which gold bracelet should I get?


5 Words That I Frequently Use
Shit, kek sei, 丢鞋他/她 (diu xie ta meaning throw shoe at him/ her in Mandarin), Oi... (in reply whenever someone calls my name), oh ok.

5 Recent SMSes Received
益荣, June, Khoon, Fabien, Zeid.

5 Recent Things I Just Did
i) Had my dinner
ii) Bathed
iii) Finished a Julia Quinn novel (LOVED it!!)
iv) Talked to Khoon
v) Cut my toenails

5 Things In My Wardrobe
Baju kurung, a cap, pantiliners, shorts, t-shirts

5 Things I Just Ate
Rice, bean curd, mushroom, ice cream, roti kaya.

5 people to tag
Nah...not into tagging others =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home