Sunday, July 15, 2007

Love Letter


Entry scribbled on my ROTI BALDEP notebook while standing in the control room of the Kerteh Onshore Gas Terminal, 12th July 2007...


"Someone you don't even know exists in this world loves you with all their heart..."

I've always thought of this quote as a sweet, if somewhat wistful thought, but today, I was hit HARD by the realization that, yes, it seems that it has happened to me.

I am Loved =).

*Jess still can't decide whether to laugh at the sheer absurdity of it all, or to cry at the irony ...funny how life's little quirks always come at the most unexpected of moments, and from the people you least expect it from...but I suppose that's what makes it memorable ;).....*

Thank you YOU, for being such a dear.......=)



1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger SMF said...

Friends are angels who lift our feet when our own wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home