Sunday, July 15, 2007

Missing The Noise


Entry scribbled in my ROTI BALDEP notebook in Room 309, Paka Residence Resort, 11th July 2007.

In a few days' time, it will be time to say goodbye.

3 weeks...3 weeks.

Remember when we were in AIESEC , and a 3 days' conference like LLDS will create such a strong bond among us that at the end of LLDS saying goodbye could be a positively tears'-inducing event?
Well, imagine if you were to spend not 3 days, but 3 weeks with each other...?

I will miss...
I wll miss talking to you before I sleep...

I will miss having you look for my shoulder to lean on when you're tired...
I will miss looking up from my notes and finding you looking at me with that loopy smile on your face...

I will miss subconsciously knowing that you are looking at me, but being too shy to actually avert my gaze to meet your eyes...

I will miss linking my arms through yours...

I will miss you calling me "sayang" and "ba-by"....

But most of all...

I will miss the noise you make.

The noise that greets me during mealtimes, before, during and after classes, on the bus...

...the noise that tells me that I am not alone, the noise that tells me I am among friends, the noise that tells me I belong.





"Guess I miss you beautiful, these three words just say it all...."


- "I Miss You", Darren Hayes



*Image taken while I was in Redang , June 07*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home