Monday, October 08, 2007

Temper

Today I had an engineer call me up, shout at me in a string of expletives ranging from F*** to Ci*** to Pu****, then slam the phone down.



Tsk tsk tsk...such extreme behaviour, in the Holy month of Ramadhan no less.



Granted, I understand his frustration at the system, and I am probably nothing more than an easy target of a bashing board (after all, what are your HRians for if not for getting scolded eh? *said with a wry smile*), but the whole thing still shocked me.



Sigh...and I thought I've left this kind of shenanigans far behind me when I quit my Customer Service Officer job 2 years ago.



Ah well, I suppose everyone has their bad days. And if scolding me will make you feel better...........

2 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger jasmine said...

tsk tsk indeed.

happy birthday dear girl! it's been a while eh. hope you have a fab celebration.

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger Imran said...

I have an idea what the ci*** stands for... but is it an expletive?

If it is - I am screwed. HAHA

 

Post a Comment

<< Home